All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the e-mail to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
Submitting your manuscript to International Journal for Academic Development in Multidisciplinary Field means that your work has not been published before in any other journal, book or in a book chapter, be it printed or online (except in the form of an abstract or an academic thesis), that it is also not in any way under consideration for publication elsewhere, that the submitted manuscript has the permission for publication from all the authors in it and is approved from the responsible authorities where that work was carried out, and that, if accepted in IJADMF, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the prior consent of the publisher. The editors of IJADMF have the right to edit or to alter all contributions, but authors of the submitted work will receive testimony before the publication of their work in IJADMF.
As far as copyrights are concerned, they are retained by the authors of manuscripts published or to be published in IJADMF but with first publication rights granted to IJADMF. The journal or editors are not responsible for any successive use of the author(s) work. If so desired, it is the job of author (s) to bring an encroachment action
- Manuscript Selection Criteria and Publication Process
- After receiving author(s) manuscript, the editor will then send a confirmation e-mail to corresponding author (only) within one or two working days.
- We believe that if a manuscript/article undergoes extensive review process, the quality of both article and journal can be maintained so keeping this in mind, we use double blind peer-review system in which identity of author(s) remain anonymous to the reviewers (and vice versa) to make the review process fair. The review process may take 1 week to 10 days.
- Having received the review result from the reviewers, we will then send those results to the author via e-mail.
- The authors / Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print).
(A)Title Page (First Page)
1. Title of the article.
2. Complete name(s) of author(s), active e-mail(s) and institutional affiliation(s), respectively.
3. Acknowledgement and/or any other special footnote should be given on this page.
(b) Abstract (100-150 Words + Keywords)
(d) Main Body
(E) Discussion and Conclusion